VACANCY Ref. OB003-16: ARCHITECT + 3D INTERIOR DESIGNER + DRAFTER
Job Description: We are a fast growing Interior Design/Architecture & Construction Company in Bali, due to the expansion of our team we are now searching for a creative ARCHITECT/INTERIOR DESIGNER to join our team. The tasks would be many as follows:
1. Produce High Quality 3D Renderings for Residential and Commercial Projects
2. Assist in conceptualizing, space planning, preparing sample & mood board and presentations, and project materials specifications.
3. Assist in the preparation of Architectural Designs and Construction Drawings
4. Site Supervision to ensure adherence to Architectural or Interior Designs
5. Support in the Pricing Estimation (Preparation of Bill of Quantities)
6. Perform all other related duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills:
– Indonesian Citizen with good level of English
– STM or S1 in Interior or Architecture Design
– Preferable with 1 – 2 years of experience in the interior design industry (but not essential)
– Proficient in 3D Max, Sketch Up, AutoCAD, Photoshop, Microsoft Suite (Words, Powerpoint, Excel, Project)
– Excellent 3D Images Composition and Rendering Skills
– Possess good presentation, communication and management skills in a fast-paced environment
– Able to work independently and also as part of a team
– Creative, proactive, eager to learn and to develop innovative ideas
– Excellent opportunity for recent graduates to get first hand work experience in a Company
Working time is Monday to Friday. Working hours 8:30/9am until 4:30/5pm.
If you are interested in working with us please send your application including recent CV and Portfolio to us (please mention the vacancy reference number in the subject) email@example.com.
At ODISEABALI we believe our People are our greatest asset and we are continuously searching for talented and creative individuals to join our team. We are happy to receive your application in the following sectors: Design, Architecture, Civil Engineering and Building.
You are welcome to send your application including your recent CV and Motivation Letter to us at any time by email firstname.lastname@example.org.