Bali is one of the top destinations for enjoying your retirement, and it has been selected as one of the “Best Retirement Locations Overseas 2013″ (you may read the whole article here RETIREMENT AND GOOD LIVING!)
Fulfill your dreams of a retirement in one of the most beautiful places on earth and enjoy the “magic of Bali, that comes from its beautiful beaches, tropical weather, steep mountains, vibrant culture and friendly people.. “. Besides Bali offers very good Medical Care Services and Hospitals, there are many worldwide recognized Health Insurance Providers, so you may feel in Safe Hands here in Bali.
Our Company will help you to build your Dream Home in Bali to retire and enjoy! You don´t need to worry about anything, we will arrange everything for you, keeping you always fully informed about all aspects of your Villa. This is the moment for You to Enjoy your Time in Bali!
Retirement Visa for Bali Indonesia – KITAS Lansia – Retirement Temporary Stay Permit
This is the Visa for people wanting to retire in Bali. To be eligible for a Visa for Retirement you must:
– Be 55 years of age or older
– Have good Health
– No intention to work in Indonesia (Statement agreeing not to engage in business activities or work for a living). Remember that You CAN NOT WORK in Indonesia on this visa.
– Passport with more than 18 months remaining validity.
– Curriculum vitae.
– Statement from Pension Fund Foundation or Bank from the country of origin (or Indonesia) of funds available (minimum of US$1,500 per month, total US$18,000 per year).
– Proof of medical/health Insurance, life insurance, and personal liability insurance in country of origin (or Indonesia).
– Statement of living accommodation in Indonesia. If renting a house in an approved tourist area, that the cost is at least $500 a month..
– Statement to declare employment of an Indonesian maid servant.
– Payment of Immigration Fee based on effective regulations.
– Sponsor letter from the appointed travel agency, costs to be paid by applicant.
– You will be a citizen of one of the following countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Brunei Darusalam, Bulgaria, Canada, Cyprus, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, German, Greece, Hungary, India, Iran, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Kuwait, Liechtenstein, Luxemburg, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Suriname, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, United Arab Emirate, United Kingdom, USA.
You may stay in Indonesia for one year on this visa, extendable for up to a maximum stay of five years. You can enter first on a visit on arrival visa (VOA) and then after a month apply for the limited stay permit (KITAS). After the 5 years KITAS, you can apply for a KITAP (a permanent stay permit).
Typical fees for a retirement visa organized by an Agent range from Rp 5 million to Rp 7 million. If you decide to do all this by yourself it could cost much less but you will have to dedicate a lot of time and patience on it.
You may read the following Article in the THE AUSTRALIAN Magazine about PARADISE ON A PENSION.